Re: a great family car

I just bought a 5 series touring and it is awesome.  Its handling has
nothing in common with that of a boat (I had it sideways just the other
day and it maintained perfect posture.  As for zip, it won't be your M3,
but it is plenty fast.  The touring is very well designed (I know, as are
all BMWs). The fold down seats, the cargo detaining net, it all functions
perfectly.  Anyway, I would always suggest the touring for a family car.
If you want it to look sportier, just through a set of H & R springs and
17 inch wheels.  I hope it helps.

James
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.