Brake Fluid Change Tool

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the tool that Bavarian
Autosport and a number of other aftermarket retailers sell to aid in
changing the brake fluid.  I'm referring to the one that looks like a
plastic jug with a pressure dial and a hand pressurizer with an attachment
to the the master brake cylinder.  I will be needing to change my brake
fluid soon and was wondering if this tool was easy to use.  Thanks in advance.

Charles Lee
85 535i 205K
BMWCCA #161510