RE: bmw-digest V9 #1774

Neil,

If you are going to part the car, I would be interested in the transmission,
driveshaft, flywheel, pressure plate, clutch master and slave cylinders,
pedal assembly and shifter mechanism. I've got a 318i automatic with a blown
transmission and think it is time to go the right way. If you are interested
in selling these parts, how much would you want for them? (There are also
several other parts I would want.) Also, where are you located?
Thanks in advance for your response.

Best regards,

David Morales
'85 318i