Re:Replace Tape player with cd player

Hey.

 I have a 1988 325ic for which I just replaced the tape player with a
CD. I'm not sure exactly what you need, but when I replaced the BMW tape
with a Blaupunkt CD Changer, I got all the extra pieces(wiring harness
etc.) from Crutchfield. Call them up or check online, they really know
what they're doing.

- -Paul

Hello

i recently purchased a BMW 323i 1999 model. I would like to put a CD
player
instead of the original tape player. One of the audio shops here in town

told me that there is no kit to cover the remaining portion around the
CD
player. Has anybody done this and have you had any problems with putting
up
a CD player?

Thanks

Alexander