Does anyone have any recent costs of an Inspection/brake replacem ent, for an E36 M3?

Hi

I have a '97 M3 that has the "Inspection" indicator lit (I'm guessing it
will be a "2" as it has (almost!) 50,000 miles.

Has anyone done this recently, and would you mind giving me a feel of the
costs involved?  I also suspect the brakes are going to need to be done at
all four corners, as they are original from new.  approx. $$ for this?

I am assuming that, as it hasn't quite hit the 50k mark, and is slightly
less than four years old, any defects should still be covered under
warranty; are there any common (or rare?!) issues that I should have the
shop (in Chicago) look for?  I have noticed a kind of "grinding" noise on
the sunroof, only when closing (fine on opening) ...

Many thanks, Dave

PS if you want to reply to me directly, that would be great, as I am sure
the whole list doesn't want to see what is probably a common question
answered ad infinitum (I only just signed up again today, after a long
hiatus!)