Car Won't Start

I have a '92 325i. I bought a new car and let my BMW
sit for 4-6 weeks without starting it. It ran fine
before that. Now, it will not start. The battery is
fine. I've checked the plugs. They appear to be fine.
There is gas in the car. I've held the throttle at
half. Nothing.

The engine turns over, but there is NO evidence of
ignition. Does anyone have any suggestions other than
I shouldn't have let the car sit for so long?

Thanks.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/