Wheels, e28 M5

Hi all,

It has been just over a year, but I have come back to BMW's.  My latest and
10th BMW is a 1988 M5.  So far, so good.  However, the previous owner took
the factory wheels off and placed on 750il (mid 90's) wheels (all chrome with
the roundel in the center) to get a smoother ride.  He also gave me 3 "H&R"
wheels, but I cannot seem to find a fourth.  So, does anyone know about H&R
Wheels?  Also, I would like to know from experience, if I should opt for
original stock wheels with Pirellis or go for something that may be proven
better?  If anyone wants to trade, I have 4x 750i wheels with good Dunlops on
them, 3 H&R wheels, chrome and gold, average shape(he said he paid
$500/each), and even 3 steel wheels from a previous 1990 525i...Thanks, John