Alignment? Is this guy for real?

Ok I wrote to the list trying to find a good alignment
shop in San Diego. I didn't get that much info so I
went to this place called Beeline Alignment and Brakes
in San Diego. They have been there for 53 years so I
figurged that they would be all right. But I went in
and this is what they had to say. Just want to see if
this guy is in his right mind.

This is my setup:
1985 325es/is "i" motor

Ground Control Adj. Springs lowered 1.75"
Blisten Sport Shocks
17 inch BBS rims
K-Mac camber kit on Front Struts
BMPD Rear camber kit

He told me that the right tire had 2.5 degares of (-)
camber and the right was 1.5 degraes of (-). Then he
told me that it would cost $129 bucks to align and he
wasn't sure if it would be more in spec like the 0.5
degraes of (-)camber. Does this sound right. Anyone
used the K-Mac plates or the bmpd rear kit? Know how
the rear ones work? Where does everyone take there car
to be alignment? Dealer? Tire Shop? Any help would be
great.

Kyle Sanchez
BMWCCA #175883