Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest II (Saturday May 5th)

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder about our "little gathering" this May 5th....warm
weather please hurry!!!<g>....May 5th will be here quicker than you can say
"Kugelfischer".

I just want to thank the generous support of the event sponsors this year.
This event is getting better each year due to the great support of my '02
friends, the event sponsors offering door prizes, and the event sponsors
offering financial support.  Mark those calendars, and please RSVP me if you
haven't already, so I can plan accordingly.

No pre-registration is required, but your purchase of a T-Shirt will be most
appreciated to help recoup costs, over and above what is donated...If I am
fortunate enough to actually "break even" this year, any excess funds will go
toward next year's event.

EVENT SPONSORS:

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA
Nittany Bimmers Chapter BMW CCA
Cumberland Valley Motors BMW, Mechanicsburg, PA
Maximillian Importing
Bimmer Parts Company
2002 AD
2002 Haus
CNPR/La Jolla Independent, Inc.
The Tire Rack
Csi
Rocky Mountain Motorworks
Curt Ingraham 2002 Radiators
Griot's Garage
JF Pro BMW Service (Jack Fahuna)

Agenda will include:

Swap meet (bring those '02 goodies you want to sell or trade)
Voting on the cars for awards
Door Prizes (they're great again this year!...you'll be pleased with the
choices)
Scenic Drive (Organized by David Roach)

Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Place: The "beautiful" Shenandoah River State Park, Bentonville, Virginia
(off Route 340) Massanutten Shelter
Fee: I believe it will cost about $3.00 to enter the Park
Policy:  Good clean fun...absolutely NO alcoholic beverages! (I signed
personally for this event, so please honor the Park's policies and be good
guests again this year)

Happy '02ing,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646