M3 cat removal

I wouldn't recommend removing the catalytic converter even if Miami has no
emissions testing.  Modern cats are very effective at doing what they do.
They create the right amount of backpressure for your engine to breathe
correctly and create torque in the low ranges.  Plus the amount of
environmental damage you will do doesn't even come close to the miniscule
amount of benefit you may get at high speed runs.  I'm not some enviro-loony,
but the facts are what they are.

It's also my opinion that most people are just wasting a ton of money
whenever they "upgrade" their exhaust systems for street use.  There are so
many hard dyno numbers to prove that the systems that BMW uses are indeed top
notch and whatever increase one may get out of a modified system, again on
the street, is trivial.

Your opinion may vary.

Gary Krumian