Parting out 2002- Melb., Australia.

Hi folks,

I am parting out '72 round tailight standard '02 with auto trans. The car has
terminal rust in most of the body panels except the bootlid, but has good
bumpers, body trim, tailights, headlights etc. Most of the mechanical parts
are available in good condition, including a near new exhaust system. E-mail
me with specific requirements and for prices

I also have a bunch of E21 323i bits that I wish to sell as well, including an
almost new exhaust system, front and rear struts, steering rack etc.

Car and parts are located near Melbourne, Australia. I am willing to ship to
foreign destinations for the smaller parts and subject to appropriate payment
terms. Locals can call me on 0419334383 if they prefer.

Regards,

Sasha- Melbourne, Australia.