Re: Performance Upgrades (F/S)

Yeah, I know some of these are barely upgrades....

I still have several items available for sale:

B&B Triflow Exhaust for any US spec E36.  (OK, non TI or Z3)
Oval tip, less than 15K miles, Much lighter than factory exhaust.  IMHO
sounds very nice, a bit rougher than factory, enough to hear it with a helmet
on!  $400/50

Stock US 95 M3 Muffler: $350/50

US 95 M3 catalytic  $400/50

Autosolutions Short Shift Kit $100

AC Schnitzer Coil Over Suspension:  Basically, if you're interested in this,
email me, and I'll include details.  Front struts adjustable height.  Rear
Beehive springs, not adjustable.  Shocks not adjustable.  Prorprietary
valving and shock rates, so don't ask me, the factory won't tell us.  I have
it on the car for the moment, and its really quite good.  IMHO better than
the single adjustable Koni's and H&R DTM springs I had before.   List from
CEC: $2800.  Asking $1400/50

95 M3 Manual Transmission.  47K miles.  $850  (will include a flywheel,
clutch and disk) Prefer local sale to avoid shipping this.

Prices are quoted with an additional number.  If you meet me within 2 hours
of Chicago, or pick it up at my home, you can discount the second amount
listed from the asking price.

Alex Lipowich,