resetting service lights

My "new" 528e is just under 150k miles and the service lights are on -
yellow is always on, and red is on kind of sporadically.  The PO said it was
due for an oil change, and I concur, looking at the dipstick.  I'll be going
through the various other inspection items at that time as well, precluding
the need for a trip to the dealer.

Can I reset the service indicator lights without a special tool, once I have
completed this?  I have a Haynes manual (locally available, and I needed it
immediately to change the timing belt/water pump last weekend), but I have
not found the information there.  If it's possible, I'm sure it's in the
Bentley, which I have not yet purchased.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco