Is it common for....

Dunlops to hum like a freight train??  I just replaced two of the four tires
on my 95 325i w/the sport package. (225 50 r16)  I have Dunlop SP8000 tires.
  I had the new ones put on the front and the old ones moved to the rear.
The old ones are only about two to three months older than the new ones.
I'm running the recommended tire pressure that's on the door jamb.  And
those tires hum like it's going out of style!!  It's dam annoying!!  It's
not the ultimate driving machine I once knew!  I thought it would go away
once I changed the old tires, they were pretty worn out, but now that I
changed them there is no improvement.  I thought it might be a wheel bearing
so I jacked up the car and spun the wheels and they all seem to be okay.
There is no tramlining and the car doesn't pull to either side.  So here's
the million dollar question.  What the hell is wrong??  The car was never
this loud and I'm getting to the point where I'm considering wearing ear
plugs when I drive.  Do any of you have any idea as to what could be causing
this?  Any insight will be greatly appreciated by my ears!  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes (Driving w/my stereo full blast)
95 325i sharked,x-ed,m3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA