From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
neil
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 4:53 AM
To: BMW Digest
Subject: Re:Recommended shop at Indiananpolis

Vaughn Motorworks is on Andrade Ave/St/Rd in Zionsville, IN, (spitting
distance north from Indy). It is, literally right behind Zionsville
Autosport, which is on the next rod over (DeAndra)....I could have those
roads mixed up, though...
I've been there, but have not had work done there (I live 50 miles
away), though I know several people who have had Rick fix their cars.
They all had good things to say about him.

>I've also heard good things about Vaughn Motorworks. Several friends at

>work have had work done there. I don't have an address or phone number
for
>them, but I believe they are located in Carmel, IN just north of Indy.
They
>also work on other German makes whereas Ress is BMW only, I believe. I
know
>Ress doesn't work on Benz's.

- --
Neil Hitze