Hard Wire Radar Detector Installers in Washington, DC Area

I have a 2000 M Roadster and want to install, in a stealth location, a radar
detector.  I received my first and last ticket in Virginia for posession of a
radar detector (it must be easier to see in the M Roadster as opposed to my
95 M3).

Thinking about Valentine One but would like to hear anyone's suggestions out
there.  I would want it installed in a way that it can be easily removed and
put in my next vehicle.

Please e-mail me directly.

Thanks...Chris Osborne
BMWCCA #92573