Save that plastic window! -or- I love Meguiar's Plastic Window Cleaner & Polish

WOW, all I can say is it's like a brand new window!!

The convertible window on my car was soooo bad that I couldn't even see
through it, completely worthless. I thought that I would have to just buy a
new one. But, my girlfriend ran across some Meguiar's Plastic Window Cleaner
& Polish (two separate products) and picked some up for me to attempt to
clear up the window.

In 15 minutes I had a brand new window. Crystal clear. This stuff is
fantastic!!!

I also used it on the plastic headlight covers and it got rid of the
annoying fog that I had on them!

Great stuff... highly recommend you try it.

- -Chicken
1994 325ic with a clear rear window

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]