<e28> wanted: TRX tires

Hi All,
   I recently re-subscribed to this list (didn't have a BMW for a couple of
years in between!). I recall during my previous membership that a lot of e28
owners were subscribed, and quite a few had old/extra TRX tires for sale.
   I recently bought a '88 535i that currently has 3 brand new TRX tires,
and a completely bald one. The spare tire is damaged beyond repair. Rather
than purchase new tires/wheels right now (which I'll have to do eventually
anyways), I was hoping to get some mileage out of the current tires, and
thus am looking for 1 - 2 TRX tires in decent shape.  I tried ordering from
a local tire shop which said initially that they would be able to get me the
tires, but after 4 weeks told me they would not be able to do so.
   Thus, if anyone has (or has information) on 1 - 2 TRX tires for sale, I'd
appreciate it. You can e-mail me directly at dxramo@domain.elided

Thank you,