Austin, TX clutch help

I'm getting ready to replace the clutch on my '88 535is...it's very stiff and now quite noisy. I'm
hoping to order the parts in the next few days. I've never replaced a clutch, and was wondering if
any one in the Austin area has experience and would be willing to help me out, guide me through
it.
Also, any recommendations for what else I should do while I'm in the process? So far the parts
list is
clutch plate
clutch disk
release bearing

Highly recommended parts:

release bearing lever
pivot pin (plastic inside bell housing)
crankshaft (pilot) bearing
rear crank seal
guibo (rubber flex coupling in drive shaft)

=====
Phil  Dupont
BMWCCA # 194371
88 BMW 535is