E46 330 news

I am not sure how this news will translate to people in the States or other
parts of Europe, but for France my local dealer has informed me of the
following changes to the E46 330, as of the April production cycle.

- - For the 330i/330Ci, the standard wheels will now be Styling 89 225/45R17,
not styling 79 205/50R17. The 330d will move from Styling 73 205/50R17 to
Styling 44 225/45R17.

- - Sport suspension will now become standard for the 330i, 330d and
cabriolet 330Ci.

- - Perhaps most interestingly, the steering will be "improved," meaning
tightened, a common complaint about the steering at the moment. I have not
seen the actual marketing document for this change (unlike the two points
above).

(see the following article for a review of the 330i and a comparison with
the 328i
http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/roadtests/2000/December/200012_roadtest_BMW_330i.xml)

Charlie