95 M3 brake pad recommendation

my 95 M3 has ~50k miles on it and for the first time needs front rotors
and pads.
I have a set of MetalMaster pads that were given to me awhile ago.

In daily use, I tend to drive the car hard - but nothing close to the hard braking I did at the couple driving schools I attended.
I don't see myself making time to do driver schools in the next few years.

question:
should I put the MetalMasters on the car?
if not, then what - oem or other

I'm no motorhead, but I sure love driving this car!

Steve Habakus
shabakus@domain.elided
95 M3
Dinan stage 3 suspension