WTB BMW (revised)

OK, it was brought to my attention the potential problem with my
original posting on this matter.
Here it is again, but with slight modification:

The husband of a coworker has decided that he wants to buy a BMW (not
their fist - they sold their Z3 last spring and still have their 528i).
They only criteria that he has is that the price must be ~$8 to 9 k.
He's open to ANY model, and ANY year.
<inserted lines>
MY only additional criteria is that it must be WORTH  the $8-9k price,
or more.
Sheeze, some people....besides, I already offered my rusty '85 318i,
but, oddly enough, they didn't take it...
</inserted lines>
He lives in "the Region" (northwest Indiana for outsiders), but she
works in Lafayette. They don't want to travel too far for this car.
Reply any leads to me, and I'll forward it on to them.

- --
Neil Hitze

stuff for sale:
http://www.hitze.com/~neil/forsale/forsaleindex.html