Re: Daily driver

Scott - standing in a large puddle of white - lights up a smoke and asks....

> Are the E36s any good?

If I were you, Scott, I'd put on the flame retardant gear ASAP!  ;-)
The E36 is a very good car.  I'ts not an E46 and you'll probably be able to
tell the difference pretty quick, but its solid, smooth, reliable and will
do the trick.  You might find some people who say it's best car in the world
and others who think it's overpriced for the performance.  I happen to enjoy
my '97 328is very much!  Basically, all the aspects of the 323 that lured
you into a BMW will be present in an E36, just a little bit older.

Do yourself a favor, go drive.  How else will you know?!!

John Virnig
'97 328is