FS: 1 new TRX tire

I am cleaning out my garage and I have a new, never mounted, TRX (190,
65HR, 390).  I will take $55 if you will pay the shipping.  It would make
a perfect spare, but I replaced my 390 rims on my e28 with 15 inch rims.
I also have a L-jetronic fuel injection system off of a 77 320i.  I had
the system on my 2002 for a year or so, but it has sat in my garage since
I took it off to put dual sidedraft webbers on it.  Make an offer.

J. Boyd
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.