Glue??

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should use to "attach" my sun
roof visor to the car roof?  When I drive fast, the air gets under the
rubber gasket that fits between the car and the visor, and it lifts it up
and pushes it down so it creates this thumping sound on the top of my car.
It gets extremely loud when I go faster.  What should I use to glue it down
or make it fit better so this doesn't happen?  I would like to use something
that won't hurt the paint.  What did they use originally, or did they just
not use anything?  Maybe mines bent so it curves up in the middle.  Any info
would be great!
Kevin
86 735i