Trade 97 BMW 'M' for older model!

Good day fellow BMW owners.

I may have an interesting offer for someone who's looking to upgrade their BMW
for a newer one. Here's the situation.

I decided to move overseas and exporting a BMW is not in my plans. I'm looking
to do a partial trade my BMW for an older (80's model?) ... therefore I could
free up some cash, pay off some of my car loan and keep the 80's model in NA
when I come back for vacations and what not...

So here's what I have:

1997 BMW 328i with M sports package
2.9 liter, Inline 6 (190 HP)  60,000 miles
5 speed transmission with Redline Synthetic.
A/C, PM, PW, Leather Interior, Heated Seats, M3 style Interior,
OBC, Climate Control Cassette with new BMW 6 disc CD Changer
new Goodyear HP tires (225/50ZR/16) ...

Maintenance done:

New coolant flush, new thermostat, new K&N Air Filter,
Engine oil change ever 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic
with receipts for proof, new transmission oil (Redline Synthetic),
new brakes all around, new plugs and wires and new wipers.
** 94 octane gas always used from Sunoco.

This car comes with a 30,000 mile warranty!!!

Car is black / black. Original paint, no scratches, no dents or dings!!

This car is in mint condition, showroom condition. Never smoked in,
never abused, maintained religously!

Looking for approx $19,000 obo + older trade.
OR... $22,00 no trades.

Will drive anywhers in North America to make a trade. Will send a video
tape to prove the condition.

Email me for pictures of the car (I have quite a few in JPG format).

Please email me or call me toll free if interested. Also have a mint
condition
1990 Mazda RX7for sale with only 53,000 miles on it, original everything.

Serge Maillet
email:  serge.maillet@domain.elided
phone:  800-452-8716 option 4.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1716