Re: Dumb fog light question

I don't think that BMW intended for the foglights to always be on, so
perhaps the heat damage is operator error?  You're not a "Beamer", are you?
;-)

In any case, the foglights are removable, and the bulbs are replaceable, so
it's a DIY repair that you can easily do.  The trick is to figure out how to
remove the foglights.  It's very easy to do, IF you know how to do it.

- -rb