RE: Hood won't open?

After "popping" it, try to pry up with your fingers
on either side of the hood (if you can shove em in there).

That may release a sticky pin if that's what it is.

Steve

Stephen M. Andersen                                      (302) 326-6405
Engineering Manager                               FAX  (302) 326-6401
AdvanTek International, LLC                     Cell   (302) 547-9842
56 Read’s Way                               andersen@domain.elided
New Castle, DE 19720