Re: E36 Idle Problem

You have been lucky. According to an 'automobile forcaster' (sort of a Ed
Norton in fight club kind of job, but pertaining to future events) I spoke with
in france a month ago, the '95 has the most bugs. I thought I had a real
problem when I first had this idle surge, but the dealer and concensus from
lists like this one I was told I didn't have a problem, it was just a glich and
didn't harm the car. I could always be wrong.

Jay

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of jmiller.vcf]