Subwoofer

After looking (listening) around and doing some research, I purchased an
Infinity Basslink powered subwoofer for my E46.  It is about one foot square,
with a 10" subwoofer and a 10" passive radiator and a Class D 200 watt amp.
I have been very pleased with its performance.  It adds some authority to the
bottom octaves (40 - 120 cps).  On the other hand, it is not boomey and does
not intrude.  I liked it so much I have installed another one on my other
car.  I think much has to do with the specific acoustic properties of the
woofer matching the acoustic properties of the trunk.  In this case they
worked together.

Tom Shea
2000 328i
2001 330i