Re: '89 E-34 M-20 Problems

Tom, thanks for the reply, went and checked the sensor and it appears to
be ok according to the Bentley book.  Which of the two problems do you
have as well, the stuttering or the cold start one?

One thing I noticed is that there is another sensor (brown plug) next to
the water temp sensor (blue plug) which the Bentley manual doesn't
mention - maybe a difference between UK and US specs.  I think it is the
thermo time switch.  The Haynes (UK) manual mentions it but my sensor is
giving totally different readings.  Anyone know what these are supposed
to read?

Andy