Re: Radar Detectors (Automobile Test)

Tom,

What issue is this test in??? I checked online and can only find (what I assume) is last years test.
In that test the V1 was first, Uniden 2nd, then Whistler, BEL, Escort, Cobra.

The V1 has a loyal following because it is the best (for many reasons), NOT because of blind
faith!!! If I thought for ONE minute there was a better detector on the market, I'd buy it!!! I sure
would miss the directional arrows, which is probably the V1's best feature.

Dean

>>>Scott, you might consider the passport 8500.  Not only did the 8500 win the
RadarTest.com comparo, it also just won the Automobile Magazine comparo.  I
know that the V-1 has a loyal following, but the facts is the facts.