searching for a 635 and possible partial trade

Hi folks,

I've been away from the list for a while as my only conveyance with roundels
on it has been my brand new `00 R1100S that I got on trade for my 328iS. I'm
now looking for another bimmer though and am currently interested in a 635
either US or Euro.
I've had three sixes in the past and I'm looking for another hopefully
within a short drive from Utah but might be able to fly out as long as the
drive back isn't more than two days.
In general I'm looking to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $7500 or
less and want a car that looks nice and is in sound mechanical condition
all around.
Possible partial trade: I have my wife's daily driver 89 Volvo 240 wagon
with a very rare and original 5spd transmission that I'd throw in and I'd
only want about $1,800 for it. Highlights are heated seats, working A/C and
Blizzak snow tires. We are the Volvo's second owners.
If a trade is done the asking price for the 6 could be up to $9,300 I
suppose but asking price cannot be more than what the car is worth.

The 635 must have the following with no exceptions unless noted:

A 5spd transmission and a limited slip differential

Never been wrecked or repainted. Paint doesn't have to be perfect but the
car should look good and have no bare metal or rust.

Black, blue, silver are my primary color choices. I'll consider some others
but I'm not fond of the lighter colors except for silver.

The interior should be in very good condition and not have the smell of
smoke or overly air-freshened.

The speedo, tach, odometer and heater must work. The odometer must reflect
the true mileage/kilometers.

Black ext. and tan int., tasteful non-trx wheels and working a/c are pluses
but I'll deal with their absence if need be. The car cannot need any major
work and must be able to pass emissions. I'll need to verify that it has a
L.S.Diff and I guess there are a few ways to do that.

Good to be back on the list after a short vacation and hopefully I'll have
another bimmer within a month or so.

Cheers,

Ron Wheeler
Utah