Roebling Road Lapping Day & Driver School

The First Coast Chapter BMW CCA is hosting a lapping day at Roebling Road on
2/23/01. The Club Race scheduled for that day has been cancelled so there will
be plenty of track time for the lappers. The Driving School follows on 2/24 &
2/25/01. For information on both the lapping day and driver school e mail  me
or find the First Coast website through National's website. I'd give you the
link here but for some reason I get my mail to some lists kicked back as a
result.
///Mark