Re: bmw-digest V9 #1695

>Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:31:39 -0700
>From: Bob Sutterfield <Bob@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Radar Detectors
>
>Scott Bettencourt wrote:
> > I am in the market for a new detector.
>
>http://www.valentine1.com is very highly regarded.
>- --
>Bob Sutterfield
>'87 E30 325iS
>BMWCCA #169277 Rocky Mountain Chapter

I am positive I have placed my .02 on this topic, but here I go again
Radar Detectors are just to detect when a signal is on
ie: if you travel in the DC area I ASSURE you your V1 or for that matter (
what I have on my cars ) the expensive remote k-40 you will either live with
the annoying noise of the signal detection or be CAUGHT when they play with
the instant on, sounds discouraging..NOT in the least,,IF you are serious
HIDDING from our beloved DOUNUT EATERS *S*the best protection is to get a
JAMMER, I have one on my license plate..TOTALLY UNDECTABLE, and if I pass an
area of INSTANT ON GAME, well their RADAR GUN will be JUST BLANK..NOW !!!
let me WARN you, even you are protected from their RADARS..you will not be
portected from them PACING you, so as USUAL..USE CAUTION while having FUN
and of course the LEGAL "BS" please obey ALL POSTED SPEED LIMITS...YEAHHH
RIGHT *LOL*
PLEASE DON'T WASTE TIME ON FLAMMING ME..I am already wearing my NOMEX *W*

as always
Gustavo
Proud Member of the P.T.A
( Pavement Terrorist Association )