Thank You All

    I Finally got my car back, and the mechanic said it was a dry rotted vaccuum line.  Very cheap to fix.  The car will now stay on and runs perfectly.  Though, I am still having some problems starting it.  When the car is cold, and I turn the key, the car will start and then die immediately.  Unless I give it some gas, it will continue to do this.  I am going to check all the things ya'll told me to, and will get back to you if anything changes.  Thanks so much for the information.
Kev
86 735i