bubba kids

i have 5 copies of Unbeatable BMW.....by Jeremy Walten, which i will sell.
this is the hardcover version that everyone was talking about for so long.
they are brand new, unused, still in the original shipping wrapper.  i will
then donate 100% of the proceeds to the bubba kids meaning that i will pay
the shipping unless i have to ship it to a foreign address - then you will
pay the shipping.  here is how it will work:

you send me an email giving me a price you are willing to pay.  please don't
insult me or the charity by sending me a low bid (ie, under $35).  this book
is currently selling for $50-85 and like i said i will donate ALL the money
to the bubba kids.  the first 5 emails i get i will send a confirmation back
and let you know where to send the $$.  once duane has the charity set up i
will send him a check in the amount of the proceeds.  you need to send an
email to this address:

bmwbook@domain.elided

any other address will not be accepted so don't hit reply or send it to my
other address.  that's it.  so send them in.  again, remember this book
retails for $85 and you can get it from the online stores for ~$50 so make a
reasonable offer, it's for charity.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter