Re: Those vinyl/leather repair kits

Shaun Pamplin asks:

>Has anyone had any experience with a DIY vinyl repair
>kit?  I’d like to repair a crack in my black
>“leatherette” sport seats.

I reluctantly tried one of these kits on a leather
coat that had been snagged...I was amazed at how well
it worked!  Since then, I have used the kit on leather
and plastic and have not been at all disappointed.

Take your time when choosing the grain pattern
template, and if you match colors, because differences
in either can be noticable.

Michael Menard
Chicago
http://photos.yahoo.com/