Re: Extended Oil Changes - 1st one on new motor

Guys I dont know about you but thats what a BMW service advisor had told me
about my 98 M3 cabrio but when i took the car to park avenue BMW(which is now
the place where I have my car serviced due to the great care taken by them)
he told me that its best if you change them between 2000-4000 miles depending
on which oil used and I also believe in the old school mentality of keeping
the oil clean will help prolong the motor so naturally I change the oil
between 1500-2500 miles and comes out as clean as it went in. Just my opinion
on this subject.

Harry G.
98 M3 CABRIO
88 M3