Power Steering Leak

Hey Folks,

I have a '94 325is, 5sp with a leak from the hose connection(s) at the
bottom of the power steering reservoir.  One hose is a rubber line
leading to a crimped connection on the power steering cooler and the
other is a rubber hose leading to a crimped connection to the fitting
connected to the pump.

It appears that the problem is due to leaks around the factory crimps
holding the hoses to the reservoir.  Has anyone replaced the factory
crimped connectors with standard adjustable hose clamps and successfully
stopped the leaks?

Anyone priced replacement lines?  Any after market or discount parts
houses one can recommend?

Thanks, I enjoy learning from the wisdom of the list,

Frank
efrankc@domain.elided
Charlotte, NC