Help! Need body shop recommendation in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Some idiot pulled a left hand turn in front of me this afternoon, and
despite my evasive maneuvers, he nailed me at my left front corner. Fender
is toast, tire gone, wheel bent beyond repair, wheel pushed back a few
inches into the wheel well. (I wonder if hitting him head-on would have
been smarter... but hindsight etc.) His Plastiac 6000 seemed to suffer less
- - dammit! He was charged with an improper turn, and my baby is in a tow
yard in Brantford Ontario :-(

Anyway... I now will need a competent body shop in Toronto. Any
recommendations (or warnings of where not to go) will be greatly
appreciated. I need to decide soon, as I have to get the car shipped from
its current location to the shop of choice. Any advice on dealing with
Canadian insurance companies regarding OEM parts etc. would also be
appreciated.

Thanks, and have a Happy New Year!

Chris89 BMW 325i (out of service due to idiot who said "I couldn't see past
that truck, so I pulled out anyway...)