No Start 1995 530i

Not proud of this but humbly I pass it along.  The Bentley Manual thinks the fuel
pump and Motronic relays are in the box with the Motronic though thoughtfully the
author reminded me to get the scoop from my Beemer dealer.  I have yet to locate
those puppies thought I will pull the back seat in my search tomorrow.

Regardless,  what worked is that I pulled the connector off the Motronic and did
the 10 second+ stomp on the accelerator at the magic moment.  Effect was similar
to rebooting a computer.  What wouldn't do, did.  May have been a bad connection;
may have been hung.  But it worked.

I did try several offical tests first.  Everything pointed to no fuel.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1680