RE: Radio reset on E34

Ron,
Thanks for the info.  I would add the following to your instructions.  If
you are entering digits and the radio beeps at you - stop and start entering
your code from the first digit.  The beep signals the "end" of a code
sequence therefore if you continue entering digits they will be assumed to
be first digits of your code.  This was the problem I had the first time I
tried entering my code.

On my radio I had to power it for a little over an hour and then I used the
above method and got it to work.

I hope this helps others.

Tomas