Replacement radio/cassette sought for 85 318i

Like Bob G., I could also use a "new" radio, and it sounds like he got more
offers than he could use, so I invite anyone that has a replacement
available for my '85 318i to get in touch. Thanks.

I have a question also, or maybe just need some advice. This car had a
professionally installed CD player that was ripped off a couple of years
ago, which is when the stock radio/cassette went back in. The "person" that
stole the player was pretty nasty about it, and cut all the wires behind the
player, such that I had to splice more wire on to them to be able to hook
them up again. Obviously it's a real mess. I was wondering how difficult the
job would be to get in there with the dash off so that I could really see
what I'm doing. If anyone has done this kind of work, I'd appreciate hearing
about it.

Thanks!

Bruce Rehm
Pacific Technologies, Inc.