Stranded BMW.. and owner

Damn it's turned cold in the last couple of days!  This may or may not be
related to my problem.

Returning to my car after class, I was unable to unlock the door on my 86
(2dr) 325es.  Suspecting it was frozen I borrowed a lighter and heated the
key.  After multiple attempts at that I went and bought a spray de-icer.
No luck there either.

The cylinder seems mechanically jammed.. it doesn't want to give ANY.  And
since I double locked the car when I went into class, I am unable to open
it from the passenger side door.  So I cannot for the life of me get into
the car.  And it's parked in a neighborhood with a less than great element
running about.

I'm reluctant to have someone use a slim jim on it because I just got the
thing repainted and the last thing I want is some huge slash from a
mis-wielded metal bar.

Deciding it was too cold this evening to try anything beyond that which I
had, a friend gave me a ride home.  So now I'm here without a car, with no
idea how I'm going to get into the thing.

Oh and it's supposed to snow 8" tomorrow.  GREAT.

Thanks for any ideas.
Robert