RE: 93 e30 cabriolet on eBay

Alex, and all,

My best recollection is that the later E30 convertibles (and they don't get
any later than '93) had what is euphemistically referred to as a "full-use"
spare. Meaning same tire as the four on the ground but the steel wheel.
This change came even to the E36s without sport package about that same
time. But the road wheels are definitely from an earlier 325i or 318i as
they should be cross-spoke style as standard. Chrome was definitely not
factory and usually, thankfully, restricted to California or Texas, though
bad taste seems to spread with .com money cross-country.

- -Phil