tranny

Josh,

I am no expert, so take this with a grain of salt, but I just listened
to 'Car talk' on National Public Radio last week, and someone who called
had a problem similar to the one you described.

The answer seemed to be that it was something like a loose transmission
mounting (A "U" bracket, I think).  Maybe you can find the NPR shows
digested on their website--from a couple of weeks ago, I'm pretty sure.

Sorry to be so equivocal, but hopes it helps nonetheless.

Cordially,

Doug

- --
Douglas M. Max
Managing Director
LR Communication Systems, Inc.       http://www.LRcom.com

Improving business communications worldwide since 1969.
Internet-based and on-site instruction with personal feedback.

mailto:DMax@domain.elided   (908) 464-1231   fax (908) 464-1350
139 Dogwood Lane * Berkeley Heights, NJ * 07922 * USA