Re: E36 Error Code: Brake Light Ckt??

Serge,

Strange that you are having this problem: my 94 325is started doing the same
thing last week.  The owner's manual is useless, just saying that it could be a
fuse.  My brake lights all work fine; I have even had someone follow me when
the light comes on.  I assume it is a false reading that will require a new
sensor of some type that will cost way more than it should.  For the time being
I just ignore it.

David

http://shopping.yahoo.com/