FS 17x8.5" BREYTON MAGICs

  For Sale;
           AS NEW Breyton Magic 17x8.5" rims in hard to find 38mm
offset,with new hub-centric 15mm/20mm H&R spacers.
           This combination allows these wheels to fit E46,E36,and  ALL
5,6,and 7 series cars before 1997.
           Four used 225/45/17's MXX3's,two as new TOYO Proxes TS-1's in
235/40/17,two used ContiSport Contacts w/ two Yok AVS 235/45/17 Sports,are
available to go with these rims at a discount.Tires are not available for
sale without wheels.

           NEED CASH A.S.A.P. for newer car project.

          RIMS are $960 firm w/spacer kits.
              New from Tire rack w/spacers they are $1500+,and now only
available in 44mm offset.
     Tire prices range from $225 a set of four(225 MXX3's),to $350 a set for
the CONTI/AVS Sport 235/45 combination,to $250 for the two as new Toyo
235/40's.
          Wheels/tires must be paid for the latest by 12/15/00 at these
prices to help my project.Otherwise offer may be withdrawn.I can take
plastic over the phone as well as checks,etc.

          Don't like to part with these,but car project takes preference.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)