Re: E30 parts for sale - part 1

In a message dated 12/5/00 11:40:36 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< - - relays (6 different ones, let me know what you need). $5-10 >>

How much for the relay that controls the ABS system?  I'm told that is
probably the culprit for my ABS light being on (and the ABS not working).  I
may be interested in that fog light too, I need to go recheck which one is
out.  You wouldn't happen to have any of the emblems for those basket weave
rims for sale seperately would you?
Thanks,
Jake Hahn